Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heard something interesting the other day...

Post Thanks / Like

Well I got off the phone today with my local construction company. For $1500 they will come and pour me a 3D target of a buck in my back yard. Solid concrete! Hopefully that'll stop em! Now, what do I use for an arrow puller?

Jake, as much as I would love to hear that you confronted the guy, you'll have to ask yourself if it's worth it. Your in retail now and if you embrass a customer, (say by challenging a BS story), he'll probably never come back. His story should reek of BS to anyone with experience who hears it. But by all means, come on and share some of the stories you hear so we can all have a good laugh! I'm sure you're going to hear more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jake-the-snake View Post
    And no, it wasnt the crossfire...it was deffinately the Exile riser...no doubt about it
    They use the same riser if memory serves me correctly. For the 2011 bows that is.
    Last edited by MLN1963; 02-14-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    They use the same riser if memory serves me correctly. For the 2011 bows that is.
    I could be wrong then...If I had a nickel for every B.S. story I told you guys, I would by myself a new truck...every day its something new and intriguing...

And beleive me, Ive held myself back quite a few times from saying something, but im pretty sure Ill talk to the guy about this martin thing a little more...

On the bright side, there are far more people that are fun to deal with, than there are that arent...Currently helping a guy with target panic...He's 57 years old...I bet he never thought he would be taking pointers from a guy who is almost a third his age...But that is the fun and joy of this sport...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skbengal View Post
    Now, what do I use for an arrow puller?
    An excavator with a claw attachment.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com