Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martin customer service keeps me coming back!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Martin customer service keeps me coming back!!!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the guys at martin archery for a job well done. Today I had some spare time and made a trip to the factory since they are only a hour drive from my house. I needed a limb replaced and wanted to discuss a problem i was having with the cams on my shadow cat. When i got to the main office they looked at my bow and said no problem we will take care of you asap can you leave the bow for a few days. I told them i have a tournament i would like to shoot this week and they went out of there way to make that happen for me. I walked in with a shadow cat that was a year old and walked out with a brand new Scepter 5!!! I dont think this is always the normal type of thing but today was my lucky day I guess. For about 10 years I was on Martin archerys prostaff but for the last couple years i have been shooting very little due to life getting in the way. This year i have rededicated my time to archey and I am extreamly glad i made the desision to never leave the martin family. Thank you Martin archery for the great service it will not be forgoten I guarantee I will sell a few to help make up for the loss of revenue the bow cost the company. Now where do I buy a shirt so i can represent the company that has always treated me so good? Look out
    3d world / target world im ready to show the world what a scepter 5 can do!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Right on, Martin customer service is second to NONE! Welcome to the forum.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

3dman, welcome to the forums. Luck msy have been on your side, but the people at Martin have been known to do such things. Just out of curiosity who did you deal with?
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum 3dman1, Martin goes over the top! Bet your on cloud nine!! Glad for ya!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to get over to the Photo section and get some pictures of that rig posted
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. What county are you from?. I've driven near Martin Archery several times but never went in. I was always in a hurry. We're hoping to stop in a check out Martin Archery sometime in the spring. Welcome again to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum
    that is just awsome right ther.i dint know much about other outfits but that right ther tells a guy something about martin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reaffirming that Martin CS is the best!

I had a cable partially snap on my martin exile from the TRG wearing it so bad and i emailed martin and sent them a pic of the string and they sent me a new string, cable, AND a string stop that i didn't even ask for! Just recently i had a hairline crack in my limb by the top idler wheel and i went to bass pro and they called martin and martin sent me new limbs within a few days for free without any hassle or anything! My brother has a hoyt and he has had SO many problems with their customer service. I am a martin fan for life!
    Martin Exile/ Radial Xweave 300's/ Apache drop away/ TrueGlow XS 5 pin

(Martin customer service makes the difference!)

Post Thanks / Like

Martins giving away free bows? who knew? do i have to show up there or will they send me one via UPS? can i pick my colors?

given this experience i'd advise you to buy lottery tickets from as many states as possible...man, you are just pure LUCKY!!!

congratulations.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Well it may have helped that i still know a few people there from the days when i shot on there pro staff. Living close to martin archery has always been great if i have any issues they have always taken care of me same day. And carlosII I am lucky i should buy a loto ticket and they did let me pick a comp color! in fact i got a custom high gloss black that is a 1 of a kind!!! IF you pay a $100 dollars extra you can get the highgloss black custom order.