Thread: Bengal driving me nuts!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bengal driving me nuts!!!

Still having the nock left and have done everything suggested by the book to correct this issue to include changing arrows three times for spine correction. When looking at it from behind it looks as if the idler lean is now corrected but the limb looks twisted. Is it possible that when I changed out strings/cables that it could twist in the pocket? ATA is only 1/8 difference on one side and the brace is dead on. Guess I should try to post some pics tomorrow possibly. Even with this issue arrows are hitting where aimed but the nock left is driving me nuts.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

man i had idler wheel lean for over a year and found out that the first custom strings i had the buss cable was 1/4inch to short. I shoot gt expeditionhunters 5575 and velocity hunters 300spine at 29 inch dl with a 68 lb dw, and dont have any problems. After two sets of limbs due to a moron bow
    shop guy i did finally get every set right and my bengal shoots great. Not sure if the 7595 u are shooting are a problem but might be something to
    look into although i did read u changed ur arrows 3 other times.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a shot in the dark parttimr, But switch the limbs top and bottom. Also check to see if either pins are loose or not push in correct.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pull the string off the idler wheel and spin the wheel to make sure it spins true.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

@ big red I did try the 5575 and 7595 but am now shooting the Easton ST Excels at 28" and they are shooting better than the GTs did, @ hutch never thought about that maybe go after that this weekend @ junior will check that as well thanks guys for the tips
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Just a thought, have someone else shoot it , I am being serious not a joke. see if it shoots the same ,when u shoot it , good luc , feel ur pain when **** anit right,
    Last edited by polaris754; 02-15-2012 at 09:34 PM.