Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTT 2011 Martin Onza 3

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WileyJ View Post
    Not a huge fan of the Dick's bows! I might consider the carnivore. Would have to see pics!
    Just peel the Dick's label off, its still a Martin underneath.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Just peel the Dick's label off, its still a Martin underneath.

there is no dicks label...says martin on top limb and rack attack on bottom...same exact bow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rdhj View Post
    there is no dicks label...says martin on top limb and rack attack on bottom...same exact bow
    See? There ya are!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Ya I know! Have been a Bear, bowtech, hoty owner for years, this is my first martin, I like the onza and have enjoyed the bow. When I purchased the bow I was going in to buy a 2010 Diamond Black Ice, my local bow shop was no longer carrying the black ice! I at that point shot the bear attack, the bowtech destroyer, and invasion, and the Hoyt Carbon Element. The attack didnt feel right, the destroyer I liked but a little more than I wanted to spend, the invasion sucked, and I loved the hoyt element but was outta my price range, I saw the onza shot it and loved it, so I bought it. I then ahot a friend of mines, black ice and felt like I settled on a bow! Now in the back of my mind that thought is there. The bow works great and I love its feel, just want to see what offers are extended!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I just got the cabel slide, and sts in in the mail, put them on going to go shoot it now!

Post Thanks / Like

cool..shot the exile in the garage today...way to windy to go outside

Post Thanks / Like

Well good news is no cam lean, timing is still on, no funky noises, upon drawing the bow it felt different, so I ran in to my proshop and had them go over it, they confirmed all the above, strange thing was it drew back at 73#! Oh well not a big deal! Going to put a few more arrows through it tomorrow, I'll send pics of the bow now that it has the sts and cable slide!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New pic from wj

Post Thanks / Like

Bow is traded! Thank you to all the intrest!