Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: my 11 exile

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brookhaven, Ms
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default my 11 exile

    bow1.jpgbow2.jpgbow3.jpg

    2011 exile. trg/sos. axel armotech hs hd pro 7 pin sight. vaportrail limbdriver pro v rest. g5 beta peep. limbsaver stabilizer, limb silencers, and string leeches. 70# 27 and 1/2" draw

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Very nice indeed.

  3. #3
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    bow1.jpgbow2.jpgbow3.jpg

    2011 exile. trg/sos. axel armotech hs hd pro 7 pin sight. vaportrail limbdriver pro v rest. g5 beta peep. limbsaver stabilizer, limb silencers, and string leeches. 70# 27 and 1/2" draw
    Can I borrow it!!! Nice


    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member Speedykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eastern Oklahoma
    Posts
    964
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nice rig,congrats...........

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brookhaven, Ms
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I pretty much got what I want now after replacing the sight and rest, all I need is a wrist sling and it will time for some micro tuning. Thinking about shooting those new Easton arrows , the injexion

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Very nice bow dz. I have always liked short ATA bows.

    A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member gravedigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    forest grove,oregon
    Posts
    3,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    that exile is a good bow.i have seen one take 3 shots at a cow elk and miss,so treat her right and she will take care of you

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    that exile is a good bow.i have seen one take 3 shots at a cow elk and miss,so treat her right and she will take care of you
    Great, now look what you said. "You have a great bow, now let me tell you how innaccurate one Exile was." LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member gravedigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    forest grove,oregon
    Posts
    3,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Great, now look what you said. "You have a great bow, now let me tell you how innaccurate one Exile was." LOL
    no,no,no,no,no, you got it all wrong.the bow was golden,it was the goof behind it not treating her right so she showed him and made the guy miss his cow,i told him thats what he got for droping his bow in the creek.lol

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Arrow Splitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH, United States
    Posts
    3,811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    no,no,no,no,no, you got it all wrong.the bow was golden,it was the goof behind it not treating her right so she showed him and made the guy miss his cow,i told him thats what he got for droping his bow in the creek.lol
    Ah, I think dropping the bow in the creek might have had something to do with it. LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •