Thread: Warranty

Post Thanks / Like

Question Warranty

Here is a question to anyone that may know. I heard a rumor from the local Martin Dealer, that I just dropped my new Bow off to, to have set up. He said that he thought the Warranty was only good if you bought the Bow from a shop or store, that Online purchases weren't covered. I saw nothing in the owners manual that says either way. Does anyone know? Does an online purchase still have the same warranty as if bought in a store?

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by aldenjj View Post
    Here is a question to anyone that may know. I heard a rumor from the local Martin Dealer, that I just dropped my new Bow off to, to have set up. He said that he thought the Warranty was only good if you bought the Bow from a shop or store, that Online purchases weren't covered. I saw nothing in the owners manual that says either way. Does anyone know? Does an online purchase still have the same warranty as if bought in a store?
    Your Martin or Rytera bow is covered by warranty no matter the purchase point...just keep a receipt

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Warranty Receipt

I have the Paypal 8"x11" computer printout that came with the bow showing the amount paid. through ebay, and the vender KM Archery. I hope this will do. Let me know, Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Paypal 8"x11" computer printout that came with the bow showing the amount paid. through ebay, and the vender KM Archery. I hope this will do. Let me know, Thanks!!
    You should be fine, I believe KM is a Martin dealer.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

KM is supposed to be a factory authorized outlet for Martin archery. Mostly what you see there is leftovers with decent pricing.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased my 2010 Bengal from KM as well and was told to keep the e-bay receipt from them and you are good to go for warranty issues as others said threy are a MArting authorized dealer I do believe.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Warranty Responses

Thanks to all that replied to my warranty question. I appreciate all of the input!!!: