Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My newest toy!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice gun. I shoot the same caliber, but out of a Remington 7400 semi-auto.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

My Model 77 Mark ll is the stainless rifle on the bottom, waiting on a Timney trigger for it. Has about 60 rounds thru it, picked it up from my eldest nephew's buddy, seems that they could'nt get her sighted in, may hav beeen due to a couple of things, 1st, crosshairs are'nt square, make a X, and each time they went out, he had to use the heavest bullet he could find, and in .338 Win Mag, they come pretty big, so the recoil was horrid. Now if you add the half rack of beer they took with.....Now the nephew has problems with his right shoulder, Dr. told him no more shooting, and he wants to sell his M 77 Mark ll, stainless/ laminate stock/ Leupold VX1, in .270 Win, just so happens that my grandson wants a .270, just might pick that one up as well. It looks just like the .338.

http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://cascadianbowmen.com/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Nice gun. I shoot the same caliber, but out of a Remington 7400 semi-auto.
    I tried out a few semi auto rems, but finally decided on this girl. She just felt good to fire. Hopefully that makes sense.
    A.S
    Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    My Model 77 Mark ll is the stainless rifle on the bottom, waiting on a Timney trigger for it. Has about 60 rounds thru it, picked it up from my eldest nephew's buddy, seems that they could'nt get her sighted in, may hav beeen due to a couple of things, 1st, crosshairs are'nt square, make a X, and each time they went out, he had to use the heavest bullet he could find, and in .338 Win Mag, they come pretty big, so the recoil was horrid. Now if you add the half rack of beer they took with.....Now the nephew has problems with his right shoulder, Dr. told him no more shooting, and he wants to sell his M 77 Mark ll, stainless/ laminate stock/ Leupold VX1, in .270 Win, just so happens that my grandson wants a .270, just might pick that one up as well. It looks just like the .338.

Beautiful collection. I love the stocks. Thanks for the input guys!
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good looking rifle. Congrats!.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 96xjclassic View Post
    Beautiful collection. I love socks. Thanks for the input guys!
    Really? To each his own I guess. LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com