Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey boys my limbs sound great

Post Thanks / Like

I removed my leeches to put whiskers on. Much happier. Your original question was to make it quieter, not speed it up. So you need to decide what you want to do. If you are hunting, quiet is better. If you are target shooting, the targets will not jump your sting due to noise. If you don't want people to give opinions as to what you should try, don't ask the question. Have you ever been over to AT? You might like it there.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Default X Factor?

If you have xfactor leeches then try their limbsavers and stab too... if its noisy then ur bow outa tune guaranteed. Oh and off to AT 4 u I think when the admin sees ur last post... poor coolsammy

Post Thanks / Like

The stick on kind work just fine imo. The quad ones are best, but so are the limb jax from bow jax
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    The stick on kind work just fine imo. The quad ones are best, but so are the limb jax from bow jax
    What are the quad ones like. An about the limb Jax???

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked it up ya the quad ones were the ones I was looking at and then the pse ones like these. http://www.pse-archery.com/products/...8.0.0.0?pp=12& Were what my question was on or should I get both?????????

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by coolsam402 View Post
    ?????????????????? If your saying how martins are Poopy bows and I should buy a better one. Way ahead of you just trying to get a target bow I can mess with and I tie in my wisecrack great it's just they suck
    Sam you are a very annoying type of critter ,My statement clearly states ,If you are not happy with your bows performance, ITS not the bow , Remember u picked your bow it didnt pick you, Maybe it dosnt like you,All said and done,

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

lol-ing. I could've put money down on how this thread was going to turn out.
    Sam,dude,buy a Mathews. You deserve it. You and a Mathews was made for each other. It's your soul mate. Move on. Send your piece of crap Martin to me. I'll give it a good home and shut her up.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B4L Okie View Post
    If you have xfactor leeches then try their limbsavers and stab too... if its noisy then ur bow outa tune guaranteed. Oh and off to AT 4 u I think when the admin sees ur last post... poor coolsammy
    Yes, Sam has been kind of a thorn in the side of this forum for a while now. I just attempted to go thru the procedure of banning him and see that Simon is ahead of me. Good job Simon.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

He's on a little vacation. I'm closing this thread.