Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrist Slings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrist Slings

Been looking at pics of bows on the forum and I was wondering where you guys are getting the colored wrist slings. I just received my new Bengal Pro in Carbon Black and was thinking the green and black sling would be a nice addition. Thanks! And by the way...my new kitty is awesome!! First Martin Bow and I am loving it!!

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the MTF
    youcan get them right in out classifieds forum,check it out http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...r-sale!/page15

has all the info you need,and also send him PM if you need a bit more info.http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/...r-sale!/page15

Post Thanks / Like

You can buy them in lots of places, but I chose to support one of our own here on the forum. I just tried the one I got from Hutch and am very happy with it.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine at Hatchetslings.com
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

being as these parallel limb bows don't jump forward at the shot I decided to keep a simple clean look and not use one.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    being as these parallel limb bows don't jump forward at the shot i decided to keep a simple clean look and not use one.
    x2........

Post Thanks / Like

I concidered not using one, but I am a bit clumsy and thought better of it. It just gives me peice of mind I guess. I got mine on ebay for around $11 shipped (sorry, it was before I got the new Martin and didnt know of those on here).
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deerchser View Post
    I concidered not using one, but I am a bit clumsy and thought better of it. It just gives me peice of mind I guess. I got mine on ebay for around $11 shipped (sorry, it was before I got the new Martin and didnt know of those on here).
    No one is going to yell at you. I still have a wrist sling from Walmart on my bow, while Dad and my sisters have the fancy ones. I will eventually make one for my bow, but probably on summer college vacation.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    No one is going to yell at you. I still have a wrist sling from Walmart on my bow, while Dad and my sisters have the fancy ones. I will eventually make one for my bow, but probably on summer college vacation.

A.S
    Didnt think they would, I just like to support "local" fellows if and when I can. Besides, you can usually count on quality that way. Buying on ebay you dont always get what is pictured.
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    being as these parallel limb bows don't jump forward at the shot I decided to keep a simple clean look and not use one.
    I've noticed the same with my Alien. I didn't have one on there when I first got and when I was shooting it was dead. I added one for my own piece of mind, moreso when I'm up in the tree and I grab my bow, I can relax a little prior to bringing it up to shoot.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff