Thread: OK, tear my form apart........... finger release

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK, tear my form apart........... finger release

please ?? and thanks
    29.5 draw
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Looks pretty good to me, I only see 2 problems. 1, you stole my thread title (not that I care) and 2, you have the wrong bow, I think you need to ship it to me for a little trial.

Ok, so I am obviously no expert, but I have never seen anyone shoot fingures with just 2 fingures on the string. You Look like you might be leaning back just a little bit but not much. Everything else looks good to me.
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown

Post Thanks / Like

now I thought why should I re type it when I could copy/paste yours. LOL Frist time shooting fingers with a compound. have always shot a release. Love the bow. shoots like a dream. cant wait to be in the woods slipping and sneaking on elk,deer. cant wait. Looking forward to getting bow close to one like my father in law got last year
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Tell Pops, Congratulations on a nice bull.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Only thing I see wrong with your form is that your left shoulder seems a bit high. Maybe you're just a touch long on draw length or just have no neck like so many football players. Try 1/2" shorter.

One thing I notice about the setup. Your peep tube doesn't need to be tied so high on the cable. Ideally you'd want it approximately parallel to the arrow at full draw.

I like the two finger release. I know a lot of guys that draw with 3 fingers and drop the top finger out at full draw.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Only thing I see wrong with your form is that your left shoulder seems a bit high. Maybe you're just a touch long on draw length or just have no neck like so many football players. Try 1/2" shorter.

One thing I notice about the setup. Your peep tube doesn't need to be tied so high on the cable. Ideally you'd want it approximately parallel to the arrow at full draw.

I like the two finger release. I know a lot of guys that draw with 3 fingers and drop the top finger out at full draw.
    the peep tube was tied to the wrong cable. it was on the up cable. so that is why it is so high. I have no neck I am a biggin. I'm 6-1 and 318 lbs... I feel really relaxed while at full draw and am loving the finger shootin. ( release shooter for 12 yrs)