Thread: fury cam vs Nitro hybrid

Post Thanks / Like

Default fury cam vs Nitro hybrid

Can someone list me the pros and cons of each? Which one draws smoother along with other important features? I do see that in all bows that offer both cams as an option the nitro cam is always the faster one. Timing issues with the nitro cams? Just curious

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmwr View Post
    Can someone list me the pros and cons of each? Which one draws smoother along with other important features? I do see that in all bows that offer both cams as an option the nitro cam is always the faster one. Timing issues with the nitro cams? Just curious
    I myself was so set on the Bengal with fury cam until I shot it. I just ordered a cougar with nitro cams. I'm not a speed freak but when I drew the nitro cam martins, I was in love. Very smooth. In fact I thought the nitro was smoother and more comfortable. Hard to believe from a "speed cam".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jwatts View Post
    I myself was so set on the Bengal with fury cam until I shot it. I just ordered a cougar with nitro cams. I'm not a speed freak but when I drew the nitro cam martins, I was in love. Very smooth. In fact I thought the nitro was smoother and more comfortable. Hard to believe from a "speed cam".
    I agree. I just bught a Silencer. It is a very smooth drawing bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea that is hard to believe. I think I am gonna go with a nitro cam myself. The best of both worlds it sounds

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmwr View Post
    Yea that is hard to believe. I think I am gonna go with a nitro cam myself. The best of both worlds it sounds
    I don't think you will be sorry. I shot the silencer and loved it too. Didn't really like the fury cam, and I think,not certant but this is the first year for the fury. That cam might be better two or three years down the road. Not knocking it, I'm sure it's great but I felt the nitro cams were so much nicer and smoother to draw. It was like a new woman, it felt so nice. Lol