Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Definitely need to post a review and some pics. Hope you like yours as much as I do mine.

The weather has finally turned decent and I am getting to shoot outside. Setting mine up for 3D and have to say I'm getting much better accuracy than I was last year. But maybe it's just because I'm shooting it more and getting the "feel" plus getting outside where I really like to be.
    i love mine to barry! but if i get any older & weaker i might have to put training wheels on mine ! i have an onza also & i think it is heavyer than my nemesises. the nemesis is blazeing fast, i don't know how fast but fast. i'm going to okla. city fri. thats the closest bass pro to me, i might just pickup one of those bow mounted radar things just to see. speed isn't that big of a deal to me, i think in the back of everones mind they are a
    little courious about it , anyway that will give me another toy to mess with. can compare all the bows i have to each other. all are set @ 55#s, all have 20 strands of trophy, all have the same peep, d-loop, center serving, might be interesting! kinda got off the subject didn't i ! { love that nemesis }
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aliens Rock!

Im with ya. Heres mine that I got last week!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Martin Silver Star Shooter
    2013 Scepter V
    2012 Alien Nemisis
    2011 ShadowCat
    2008 FireCat
    2007 Scepter 4
    2006 Slayer X

" Right handed / Left eye dominate and shoot left handed "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    Chevy's rule
    x2 Nothing like a Chevy.

Congrats on the getting that very nice looking Nemisis BRH.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are talking to the wrong person about chevy. Yes i may drive one for work but my POV is a 96 ford bronco. 351 windsor air lockers with 4:10 gears. Gas hog yes but she goes where i want her to go.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigredhunter00 View Post
    You guys are talking to the wrong person about chevy. Yes i may drive one for work but my POV is a 96 ford bronco. 351 windsor air lockers with 4:10 gears. Gas hog yes but she goes where i want her to go.
    My favorite car is the Ford Mustang even though my daily driver is a 98 Chevy Cavalier.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your new Nemesis red!. I love mine too. I use the Plano All weather bowguard for my Nemesis. It's a little close to the middle pillar because of the Smack down rest that runs down to the lower limb. I haven't had any problems with it and have had in sitting sideways in my car and it stay put. Here's some pics. My Scepter V also fits well too.

ok i need an affordable hard case for the nemesis. The one i bought is too small due the supports in the middle of the case. Its the Plano Protector
    1110 series. I seen a rectangular one from plano and was wondering if that one would be a better choice. Thoughts? BTW gotta keep it around 80
    dollars and i would like a hard case.
    Last edited by Double S; 03-14-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    Chevy's rule

Yep.......the JUNKYARD.......................................... ..

Nice bow man!
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown

Post Thanks / Like

How insulting!!LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by deerchser View Post
    Yep.......the JUNKYARD.......................................... ..

Nice bow man!

Post Thanks / Like

ok so got back from the bowshop heres what the result was

63 lbs 29 in dl 381 grain arrow 292 fps
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    How insulting!!LOL
    What? That I called NuttyNative a man? I'm sorry I don't want to insult anyone.

ok so got back from the bowshop heres what the result was

63 lbs 29 in dl 381 grain arrow 292 fps
    Very nice. I have to say I am a little envious. That is a sweet set you have.
    "When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." -Fred Bear

2012 Martin Cougar FC, Fury XT cam
    CE PileDriver arrow, 535 grains
    Speed: unknown