Thread: Onza 3 2011 conversion kit?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Onza 3 2011 conversion kit?

I have an onza 3 model from 2011 and the rubber bumper on the sts is almost ripped. I don't care about the rubber bumper but really need to know if there is a conversion kit. The 2012 onza 3 have something completely different than what I have and I would like to know what I can do? Already sent martin 2 emails asking about this and have not got a reply. I really am bummed because I love to shoot my bow and have not been able to get an answer. Thanks to anyone that can help

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petedirt258 View Post
    I have an onza 3 model from 2011 and the rubber bumper on the sts is almost ripped. I don't care about the rubber bumper but really need to know if there is a conversion kit. The 2012 onza 3 have something completely different than what I have and I would like to know what I can do? Already sent martin 2 emails asking about this and have not got a reply. I really am bummed because I love to shoot my bow and have not been able to get an answer. Thanks to anyone that can help

Hey man , welcome to the forum! Ive got a 2011 Onza III also mine has been updated to to a basic cable slide and standard string stop that fits in the lower cut out on the side of my bow. I also have a 2012 Pantera that has the new carbon fiber string stop. They make a version of this thats fits the 2011 Onza but I cant remember the part number off the top of my head. There is a thread in the forums that has it becuase I saw it not long ago......anyway if you just give Martin CS a call they can tell you all about it and fix you up!
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Post Thanks / Like

#1 welcome to the forum!

#2 Martin gets swamped with emails, so the best way to get ahold of then is to just call. Even if you have to leave a voicemail they'll usually calk back ASAP if it's during the week.

#3 there is a conversion kit, and if you just call and ask for it they'll send it to you, no part number needed (believe me they'll know what you're adding for)
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much I will definitely
    give them a call. Can't wait to get set up for this year archery!