Thread: bengal pro string problem

Post Thanks / Like

Default bengal pro string problem

I was having a bad day trying to get it fixed. Dont want to make any one think bad of martin. They are good peaple. I would delete all the post if I could. Sorry all
    Last edited by motohead1967; 03-15-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by motohead1967 View Post
    I have had string problem with my new bengal. I called Joel very nice person to deal with. Joel told me to take it back were I got it to check it out. Well I have tried for about 3 weeks now and every time I have he has not been there. I was going to go to lancaster archery for a eye piece but it is 2.5hrs from my home and Joel told me to take it to the seller. Well I tried again on tues. and when I got there he was on his way out to do what ever and this was at 5pm shop closed at 8. I am finished with the shop I got it from. I going to call Joel and tell him that I now will have to drive 2 hrs to have it look at. I know there is a problem with it. I shot 1" groups at 40 yards with my little girls craze with it set for me. I like my bow but I dont feel safe shooting it like this. Seen the vid of a string derailing not cool. If I have to drive 2hrs I going to be a little well. I dont think Joel will make me do that. But if he wants me to. Ebay

What kind of problem is it that you are having with your string?
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

joelc

There is really only a couple choices here...have a dealer (ANY dealer) take a look at it, or send it to the factory for inspection. It is absolutely impossible to diagnose what may or may not be a problem with your bow over the telephone or internet. The 'issue' is probably something easily remedied.