Thread: Arrow Question.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arrow Question.

Shooting Firecat TR2 28 inch draw,70 lbs.Presently using Beman ICS 27 inch 400 spine,100 grain tips. My question, Is 400 the right spine for my set-up?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Good question I think your a little on the light side. Although the beman chart says a 400 is good up to 28" from 65-76#.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your reply timbow, When I bought the bow the shop owner set me up with those arrows,but I have read so many opinions about what is and ain't the right spine arrow for my set-up. Some say 340 is best others say what I have is fine.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

You're fine with your 400 spine. Both bows in my sig are set to 68#/28"dl. A 29"+ DL I would be more concerned with a stiffer spine. How do your 400's shoot for you? If you're happy with your accuracy then shoot and be merry.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Hawg they shoot fine, I have not had any issues just wanted to be sure.Thanks