Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trying to buy a Martin can't find dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmwr View Post
    I am trying to find places online to buy a LH martin. I am interested in a silencer or an Onza.

Bass Pro Shops only sells the Onza or the Exile and they want 599 bucks for an Onza 3. The trouble with Bass pro Shops is they said they can't order anything other than those 2 bows.

Dicks sporting goods has a surplus of martins and they have an Onza 3 for 499 bucks. The trouble with Dicks is they said they are still selling the 2011 models they picture and they only sell RH models. So being a Lefty that doesn't include me.

So I called cabelas. They don't offer much either.

I called Scheels Sporting goods in Omaha and they carry almost everything but Martin. The salesman told me they never had much luck selling Martins so they don't carry them.

Come on Man!!! Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops each carry 1 or 2 models and Dicks only sells RH models? And Scheels has to special order? I tell ya I wonder if it is worth it trying to find a LH Model Martin. GRRRR.
    Can't tell you how many times I have heard that line ...
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmwr View Post
    If I did order from this guy how do I get my AT discount? Do I just call and ask for it?
    if you are a member over at AT just pm him ,he is in the hunting bow section of the classifieds. ask him to give you a price on the bow you are interested in . he's a martin dealer, if he don't have it he can get it! he will give you a price tyd with no taxes unless you are from the same state he is from. i saved $200.00 from what my local dealer priced the same bow for. it shoots great ,the finish was good. good luck
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed him and he replied with a phone number. I replied with the models I was interested in and will see what he shoots me for a discount.