Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: martin cs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default martin cs?

i called martin Monday left vm, no return call,called today left three voicemails still no return call,concerning my string is about ready to snap and the sts/sog is junk????????????????? the rubber stopper is broke and the cable slide is wore bad.to the point of almost of my string is dangerously wore hmmmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Hold tight, Joel will get back in touch with you.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hang in there dude, they will get back with u! Have yet to fail me.
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

OP,I see you "beentryin" to get your problems taken care of. If you get tired of tryin',I might be willing to swap my Quest XPB for your Exile. Pics in the classifieds
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

joelc

If you had left 4 voice messages we would have returned your call unless you are selecting an option or extension to another department or employee all calls are returned promptly...even if you had left it with the wrong department the message would have been delivered. If you are calling from a cell phone be sure to repeat your number and speak slowly and clearly. I couldn't guess the number of calls that cannot be returned due to poor reception or not leaving an area code. ALL customer service calls come to my desk and I return every call. Give us a call at 800-541-8902 between 8am and 4:30 PACIFIC time.
    Last edited by joelc; 03-21-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

There you have it straight from THE man himself, and to quote him, "you'll catch more flies with honey". Try using words like junk a lot less! Just sayin.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    If you had left 4 voice messages we would have returned your call unless you are selecting an option or extension to another department or employee all calls are returned promptly...even if you had left it with the wrong department the message would have been delivered. If you are calling from a cell phone be sure to repeat your number and speak slowly and clearly. I couldn't guess the number of calls that cannot be returned due to poor reception or not leaving an area code. ALL customer service calls come to my desk and I return every call. Give us a call at 800-541-8902 between 8am and 4:30 PACIFIC time.
    I called 509 529 2554 and used option 3 goes to a voice mail and says if your calling during business hours call back or leave a voice mail if not in business hours call back next business day and yes i did speak plainly! and left a voicemail concerning my problem

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by beentryin View Post
    I called 509 529 2554 and used option 3 goes to a voice mail and says if your calling during business hours call back or leave a voice mail if not in business hours call back next business day and yes i did speak plainly! and left a voicemail concerning my problem
    Well then something is amiss...I have been sitting at my desk for 8 1/2 hours without a break and I haven't missed a call. Send me an email to joel@martinarchery.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    Well then something is amiss...I have been sitting at my desk for 8 1/2 hours without a break and I haven't missed a call. Send me an email to joel@martinarchery.com
    sent thank you for email add.

Post Thanks / Like

I have call CM 5-6 time and Joel has called me back every time. Joel is good at calling back. I always got a call back with in 30mins. Big thumbs up to Joel.