Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new compound bow!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default new compound bow!!

Im looking for honest opinions i know this is a martin forum ive shot martin my entire life but im getting a new compound bow and im stuck between the rytera nemesis and the bowtech destroyer 340 its for strictly hunting and 3d shooting id like responses from anybody whos shot either one of these bows please!!

Post Thanks / Like

Buy the Nemesis.!

Post Thanks / Like

Buying new? Most of the guys here are probably going to be partial to the Nemesis. Haven't seen anyone say anything bad about the Nemesis before and I can say that it is on my list of "wants" I tried for one pretty hard before getting the X I have now. With the XT coming, that will probably be vaulted to the top of my list because I have really wanted an Onza, XT machining is too slick to pass up.

Anyway ... back on subject. I would get the Nemesis. You are going to get a solid ATA bow that most will enjoy for 3D while not being to long for hunting. Going to be plenty fast as well as far as I know.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Nemesis. Your shoulders will thank you
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

ya got to shoot them side by side,arrow for arrow and have everything matching the other bow....same DW,DL,arrow weight,im sure you get where im going with this.so shoot them and pic the one you like to shoot more.if you find your self at a stand still between the two then go with sticker prics.ya know the one that keeps your wallet a bit more weighted in your back pocket insted on light as a feather after the buy.

i know a guy with a D350 and he loves it but it is the only brand he has shot,and wont shoot anything else,but he is a more money i spen the better it is kind of guy

Post Thanks / Like

shoot them both but I bet you will like the martin better
    MARTIN BENGAL
    THE NEED FOR SPEED
    WALMART PRO STAFF SHOOTER

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine owns a bowtech destroyer and he let me shoot it and it seemed very jerky to me when drawn back. It did shoot pretfy nice but it did not feel as smooth as my bone hunter! I let him shoot my bone hunter and he was very surprised with what he found. I have never shot the nemesis but i am patial to martin. Shoot them both and see which one picks you!
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well ive shot the destroyer 340,had no intesions of buying one killing time why my AX was getting adjustments.Very nice bow,quiet and fast,dead in the hand it's on par with my xforce just not as fast....It also has a 7" brace height so its more forgiving.It draws nice still has that hump at the end like most speed bows.I dont remember it being to heavy either.Has the invelvet finish too.
    But i would have to go with the nemesis just for the great customer service martin has,one of the best in the industry.

Post Thanks / Like

ive shot the 350 not the 340 and did not like the cam on it, a little to radical you could say one of the worst drawing bows ive felt then i shot it and it was definatly no handshock or vibration i wondered if it even shot hahah not really, but u get the point. ive never shot the nemesis but love the looks and have only heard good things about it and its definatly not a speed bow but more of a hunting bow with a little speed behind it which i like. im just wondering if the 340 draws better but feels the same if it does then i will probably go with the 340. but thanks for the input everybody.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll stay Impartial.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Nemesis

Nemesis

I have no experience with Bowtech. My Nemesis is smooth and comfortable to shoot all day long.