Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Good luck,hope it works out for you.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks,guys. The interview seemed to have went well. Now just the waiting on a phone call with an answer either way. 12hr shifts 6 days a week in a veggie packing plant. running machines,driving hi-lo/fork lift,and sanitation. My computer and bows are gonna miss me. lol
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Been there and done that, so many years ago. Somehow I always found time to shoot competitively, practice several hours every day, raise the kids, mow the lawn, fix whatever needed done. O look back and wonder how I fit it all into a 24 hr. day, but I did. Now I'm retired and can't find enough time to get anything done.

Hope you get that job. 72 hrs a week is a lot of working, but the OT will help you catch up with whatever bills you have and hopefully you'll be wise enough to save as much as possible for for the hard times. And trust me, you will see more economic recessions throughout your life. Hopefully not as severe as this one, but don't count on that either.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Hawg,hoping and praying for you.My son is in the same situation,jobs are slim here.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck hope everything works out definitely looks like everyone is pulling for you! It is ashame when you have some one who works hard and could really use a steady job cant find one and there are people i work with who arent worth the paper there check is printed on are making a good living it makes me sick! Too many political appointments in this world! Sorry for the rant! GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YA!
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

(First post) I can't say I feal your pain, however, most everyone I know has gone through it in some way. Life is so hard on us sometimes. Some people get bitter in their hard times, but not all. The Lord has a hand in it all. He truly blesses those who trust in Him through the hard times. I hurt inside hearing people tell about their losses. I try to be there for those in need and help when I can. Sometimes its hard to even help myself, much less anyone else. A positive word can do wonders. Keep your head up. Wish you the best.
    2010 Cheetah Mag. 64# NAP QuickTime 360 rest. Apex 3 pin w/light. Gold Tip 5575 Exposition Hunter arrows. 100grn Trophy Ridge Hammerheads, Six Shooter quiver, Trueball Copperhead release.