Thread: bowfishing with martin threshold.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default bowfishing with martin threshold.

do any of you think the martin threshold would make a good bowfishing bow. I dont want to change the configuration of my martin exile, because it is my hunting and target bow. and i really hate to get a pse bowfishing bow or another brand one, even though other companies make specific bowfishing bows. it needs to still be capable of some power though because i do hunt alligators with it.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

no sense spending cash when you don't need to. At 35" ata,the Threshold would be a pretty decent bowfishing rig,I would think. Better for quick shooting with fingers.

This is a top of the kit. Seems pricey til you start pricing individual pieces. http://www.amsbowfishing.com/online-...combo-kit.html

Half the price of buying another bow
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting website. thanks. i would like to have a bowfishing bow with enough power for gators, but still be able to shoot gar and such. where i fish in florida we have a serious gar problem. i caught one yesterday and killed it and it was full of eggs. i dont know much about bow fishing so i really dont know where to start