Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trophy Ridge/TruGlo Single Pin Adjustable

Post Thanks / Like

I am hooked on single pin sights,better view. I think you will like it when you get used to it.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

The Truglo Range Rover does have quiver mounting holes. It's an excellent sight, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed DP.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Its a single pin slider or nothing for me, like a lot of converted traditional guys, compounds are almost too complicated for my tastes. Love the clean, clear look of the single pin, I shoot HHA OL 5519's on my two Slayers, and shoot the Cougar lll barebow. Don't let anyone tell you that you'd loose a chance if the quarry showed up at a distance other than what you're set on, my last buck was at 34yds, leaned back behind the tree, reset the slider, and centerpunched him, elapsed time...maybe 2 seconds, which included using a range finder. Coulda shot him with the sight set on 30 yds, ( where I carry it ) but, he still had'nt seen me, so had plenty of time.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool, I'm confident I'll be able to make adjustments on the fly while on stand. Small movements to get set and have everything ready is something you have to learn to do well. Thanks for the feedback guys, definitely going to look into getting a single slider for the Bengal for sure and possibly the AX as well. Need to trade/sell the Fire Wire V5 I have before I do anything else with the AX
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking at the Range Rover and it has the same mounting holes as my HHA's. I would guess most single pins share this system. This is for a Quickee quiver but others should be similar.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel