Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USPS/UPS/FedEx - Shipping?

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

I've shipped and received bows with USPS priority insured and have never had a problem. I've shipped to Colorado and only cost me $20 or so.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

my friend got a new saber and ups delivered it via ground in like 4 days... but it arrived with a broken mantis rest, they apparently had crushed the box . the thing was double boxed also.. post office is usually cheaper just not the fastest, especially near holidays and they always seem to get my bills to me on time or ahead of schedule regardless of the conditions or season.

Post Thanks / Like

When I ordered my shadowcat, I sent payment on a Wednesday night. Seller shipped it Thursday morning from California via USPS. It arrived at my college mail stop in New York on that Saturday. I had to wait until Monday because the mail stop is closed on weekends...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just excited to know it got there quick. If I'm lucky enough, it could be sent out Monday and I'd have it back by next Friday. Not in any sort of hurry with it because of what they are doing for me, but can't wait to get it back.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff