Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trophy Ridge/TruGlo Single Pin Adjustable

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trophy Ridge/TruGlo Single Pin Adjustable

Wondering if I won't have any problems attaching a quiver mount to these sights just like all of the others, or if the adjustment are would be in the way? If anyone can post on this, that would be great. Thanks.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Tru-Glo Range Rover single pin on my Firecat TR2, I use the Martin 8 arrow two piece quiver,I have no problems at all.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

What about a TruGlo quiver or the Bohning quivers that they give you a bracket to attach to the sight to lock the quiver into?

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon that should work.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

cool. I have an older cobra slider that my dad gave me that I am going to bolt up to the Bengal when it comes to see if I like it. If not, I'm going to pick up another TR Vertical sight. If I do like it, going to look into either of those 2 adjustables. Would be using it for hunting, so would need to get used to having ranges set and prepared so I can make the adjustments quickly and then make my shot.

Post Thanks / Like

I have mine set at 25 yards and I am good to 35 without changing. Just practice and you should be able to do the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Are there mounting holes on the sight for the quiver? Leaning towards getting the TruGlo if it has the ability to hold the quiver.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure about the mounting holes.My bows are at the shop for new strings,whenI get them back I will let you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Looked at the Cobra I have and it is drilled, so I'm sure the TruGlo is as well. Read a review on BassPro a guy mentioned it also. I mounted it to my Cheetah tonight for a little while to see what I thought about it because I'll be putting it on the Bengal when it comes until I get another.

Post Thanks / Like

Considering trading the V5 FireWire I have on my Alien for a slider now. After mounting the Cobra to my Cheetah, I'm pretty sure that is what I'm going to put on the Bengal. Shot the Alien this morning and if my 20/30s are so close and my 40 isn't that far off - the slider in my opinion makes perfect sense in order to fine tune that pin placement. Also think it is going to clear up my view quite a bit without having extra pins there. With the V5 i can't see myself setting every pin knowing I probably would only need 3 really (20/30, 40, 50) so the slider is starting to make a lot more sense.