Thread: Firehawk Cam Issue

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Firehawk Cam Issue

Help! My "new" 2009 Firehawk has a maximum draw length of 29 inches and Martin has NO long draw Cat Cam modules. (Martin Part #3015) The modules have the numbers 8 & 9 on them and were made in 2008 and 2009 for the Firehawk and Firecat. Anyone out there with a spare set they can part with?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by appsfan View Post
    Help! My "new" 2009 Firehawk has a maximum draw length of 29 inches and Martin has NO long draw Cat Cam modules. (Martin Part #3015) The modules have the numbers 8 & 9 on them and were made in 2008 and 2009 for the Firehawk and Firecat. Anyone out there with a spare set they can part with?
    have cams but have scars to need to know if roll over tofar you may have problems

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tvs View Post
    have cams but have scars to need to know if roll over tofar you may have problems
    Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to risk the damage to a new bow. The bow will also remain in a full draw position for extended times which may cause more of a problem. Maybe some new ones will show up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by appsfan View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to risk the damage to a new bow. The bow will also remain in a full draw position for extended times which may cause more of a problem. Maybe some new ones will show up.
    you need just the modules. i have new one in stock. it just that I think the cat cam roll over to far and can allmost lock. Me firecat did and had to be let down. this caused the sting to break and hit me in the arm. this is just a head up. martin fixed the bow for free

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cat Cam Modules

you need just the modules. i have new one in stock. it just that I think the cat cam roll over to far and can allmost lock. Me firecat did and had to be let down. this caused the sting to break and hit me in the arm. this is just a head up. martin fixed the bow for free
    How much for the modules?

Post Thanks / Like

Did you have the draw stop installed? This is a must.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Default Draw Stop

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Did you have the draw stop installed? This is a must.
    This is the first compound bow I have owned for 20 years and although I know what a draw stop is, I do not know where it would be in looking at the Cat cams. Could you send a photo to show me or I could post one of my bow?

After further examination and research, I have a rubber coated screw in post which stops the cam rotation so I assume this is the stop. It is on only one of the cams.
    Last edited by appsfan; 04-20-2012 at 12:08 PM.