Thread: 2011 Fire Cat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2011 Fire Cat 400

An archery dealer in town still has a couple of 2011 Fire Cat's and is asking $499 (one Carbon/one camo). Not sure if that a good deal or not, any input would help. Both still have the old TRG and SOS, I don't think they have been shot. I love My Fire Cat and was thinking about picking it up if the $ was right. They also have a 360 too for $399. Any input would help as my cookie Jar is have full.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

The FC 400 is $100 under normal price so it's reasonable. Regular price is $599. The FireCat is not available for 2012, but the Cougar is pretty much the same bow with a new name. Iknow they both have the same cams, limbs and strings. I have compared the machining of the risers and they look identical. I have a new FC right now that is going to get sold. If you're interested in a very good deal just PM me as I can't quote the price here.

Whichever way you decide to go I woul recommend changing the TRG/SOS to a regular rod/slide and STS confguration. This takes no more than a phone call to customer service and requesting such.

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin/Rytera Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 360 and love it!! Now considering a Silencer (same as the FC400) I found at a great price because left handed 400's are scarce. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. If you can, shoot them both. The 360 is butter smooth and a joy to hold back after the draw stop is set right.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    I have the 360 and love it!! Now considering a Silencer (same as the FC400) I found at a great price because left handed 400's are scarce. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. If you can, shoot them both. The 360 is butter smooth and a joy to hold back after the draw stop is set right.
    Hey Nutty your gonna love the Silencer, I absolutely love 2011. good luck.
    2011 silencer
    2008 trophy hunter