Thread: 2011 Fire Cat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2011 Fire Cat 400

An archery dealer in town still has a couple of 2011 Fire Cat's and is asking $499 (one Carbon/one camo). Not sure if that a good deal or not, any input would help. Both still have the old TRG and SOS, I don't think they have been shot. I love My Fire Cat and was thinking about picking it up if the $ was right. They also have a 360 too for $399. Any input would help as my cookie Jar is have full.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2014 Mathews Creed
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

The FC 400 is $100 under normal price so it's reasonable. Regular price is $599. The FireCat is not available for 2012, but the Cougar is pretty much the same bow with a new name. Iknow they both have the same cams, limbs and strings. I have compared the machining of the risers and they look identical. I have a new FC right now that is going to get sold. If you're interested in a very good deal just PM me as I can't quote the price here.

Whichever way you decide to go I woul recommend changing the TRG/SOS to a regular rod/slide and STS confguration. This takes no more than a phone call to customer service and requesting such.

Barry
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 360 and love it!! Now considering a Silencer (same as the FC400) I found at a great price because left handed 400's are scarce. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. If you can, shoot them both. The 360 is butter smooth and a joy to hold back after the draw stop is set right.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    I have the 360 and love it!! Now considering a Silencer (same as the FC400) I found at a great price because left handed 400's are scarce. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. If you can, shoot them both. The 360 is butter smooth and a joy to hold back after the draw stop is set right.
    Hey Nutty your gonna love the Silencer, I absolutely love 2011. good luck.
    2011 silencer
    2008 trophy hunter