Thread: Great Deal on Martin Bows

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Deal on Martin Bows

I have a few 2011 bows to sell for my sales rep. The bows are all 2011 models, 45-60, Next camo. All Right Handers. Some may have a few scuffs in the finish (slight). The prices I am quoting include shipping to anywhere in the lower USA Anywhere else I'll have to get a quote on shipping and add the extra shipping before the sale. I have one of each bow listed and when they are gone they are gone.

Silencer w/ Nitro 2.0 cam............................................... ..............$300=====(SOLD)
    FireCat 400 w/Nitro 2.0 cam............................................... ..........$325=====(SOLD)
    Exile w/ AccuTrac cam............................................... ...................$250
    Ridge Hunter w/ AccuTrac cam............................................... .......$300====(SOLD)

Rytera Seeker w/ Hybrix 3.0 cam............................................... .....$450

I will give no details here. If interested please email me at fish4752@comcast.net and I will answer any and all questions to the best of my knowledge. Payment to be made by Postsal money order or personal check (check must clear prior to shipment). I will use UPS, FedEx, or USPS as per the customer's request.

Barry Fisher
    Last edited by bfisher; 04-15-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver