I'm looking at purchasing a 2011 Silencer and or the 2011 ONZA III from a local sporting good chain (won't mention name), as the price is right on the 2011. I asked about the conversion kit from TRG/SOS to slide. They the store told me to get with Martin. Now Martin tells me to have the store order the conversion kit or pay a charge for the kit... What gives?