Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: by by bengal

Post Thanks / Like

thank you RJ.im fine with this whole situation.i have come to terms with anything and everything that can happan.just cant wait to get ther and see for myself how it is all going.time will fix whats broke and im happy to be able to go back.

Post Thanks / Like

You have the right attitude,be strong and positive and pray. It's all good for us.I wish you the and your father the best.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks,im off to reno.i love driveing.

Post Thanks / Like

back home and my dad flew into hillsboro air port last night.it all been a day by day thing.....................but i got a call at 5:30 AM and it was my dad.the docs took out his breathing tube after 3 weeks and 4 days of haveing it in.he was talking within min of haveing it out.i was his first call and it was awesome.he remembers everything.going to the new hospital after i get the honda service this morning.

on a side note i am getting my bengal back.my buddy felt bad and said he would sell it back to me for what he paid for it................................................ .............................only because he is buying a EVO next month

Post Thanks / Like

Thats awsome news man.........I wish your father a speedy recovery and congrats on getting the bow back!!
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Post Thanks / Like

That's good to hear,Glad your father is recovering and that you got your Bengal back.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thermodude View Post
    Thats awsome news man.........I wish your father a speedy recovery and congrats on getting the bow back!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    That's good to hear,Glad your father is recovering and that you got your Bengal back.
    thank you both.all the prayers and well wishes have just been great.even though i carry no one religion on my shoulders i am a firm believer that there has to be a great presence greater then us out there,and some divine intervention has allowed my dad to be on this earth.he now has a permanent drain tube in his head that will drain to his stomach.he has lost around 70 lbs but he is a truck driver so he did need to loose the weight.lol.doc says a full recovery is to be expected and it will take a few months.

if my buddy were not getting the EVO he would have never sold me my bow back.the guy really wanted a 10 Bengal,so i got lucky in a 2 big ways

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear everything is turning out ok. Sounds like you've had a stormy couple of weeks but with a silver lining. We'll keep up the prayers and well wishes though
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps