Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm getting my Nemesis Redipped.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

CIMG0080.jpg
    I think you'll like the brown riser. It blends very well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...you get a bonus pic of my late season creek bottom spot. lol. not sure how that got there. ASAT/Brown would be good for late season,too.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great Hawg!. I thought the second pic was "Find the bow". I was looking all over the place..Until I scrolled down and read you second entry!.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL me too don't feel bad
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

What? You guys did'nt find the bow? LOL!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

It's Official!. My wife and I took the drive to Deer Park, WA to my favorite archery shop called Whitetails plus. Greg and Jim stripped my Nemesis down for me to send it off to the Dippers. While I was there, I had them tune up My Scepter V. She's shooting great. Expect some new Scepter pics in the next few days.
    I was gonna send it off to the west side for dipping until they gave me some info on a great Hydro Dipper here locally in Spokane. I could just drop my bow off and not worry about the shipping costs. We Googled the address and off we went to Liquid River.

The showroom was great!. I was like a kid in a candy store. The fellas also do euro skull work and use the Beetles to clean skulls. They had rifle stocks, Different bows hanging for drying and work. They also had Parts that had been dipped for Xbox, Playstation controllers, etc. The owners were really friendly and actually let me hold a few of their works in progress. I was no longer worried about them doing work on my bow. Beautiful bows in different states of dipping were hanging around me. They do dipping for a Bow manufacturer out of California. I was able to hold one of them, I've heard about them but never seen or even touched one until today. The ATA of the bow was so short I couldn't believe it was an adults bow.

I was gonna have the riser painted in Cerakote but after seeing the ASAT I decided on having the riser and limbs done in ASAT. When they told me the price.WOW!. it was almost half the price less than where I was gonna take it too. Plus I don't have to worry about shipping it off. It's gonna take a few weeks before I get my bow back. I believe they stated that they have to do a bow run for a manufacturer. I was in no hurry anyways. I'll play with the scepter.
    Last edited by Double S; 05-16-2012 at 08:28 PM.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a great find Double S, sure helps the wallet. Also makes one confident its in good hands.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    That's a great find Double S, sure helps the wallet. Also makes one confident its in good hands.

Hutch
    Thanks bill. When I get her back I'll contact you to have you make me another set of strings to match the ASAT color for the Nemesis. I hear you make some great slings too. I'm gonna have to get them to match.

Simon

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    Thanks bill. When I get her back I'll contact you to have you make me another set of strings to match the ASAT color for the Nemesis. I hear you make some great slings too. I'm gonna have to get them to match.

Simon
    Thanks Double S for the challenge. I am sure my girls and I will do our best. Can't wait to see that baby! ASAT will be cool

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Got some good news today. The dipper called and said that my bow was done. He clear coated it yesterday. I will pick it up Monday when I go to Spokane for a car appointment. I hope to get some pics up after I pick it up. After I get it back I'm gonna match up some strings and slings colors for Bill to build for me.