Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm getting my Nemesis Redipped.

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures are REQUIRED!

I want an ASAT bow...
    KE sells Bows, Momentum kills Game
    2011 Silencer M-16
    2010 Bengal M-85
    1997 Jaguar M-63

Post Thanks / Like

Hi fellow Archers!. It was a great day. It's been raining non stop for about two weeks. It was nice to see the sun shine again. Anyways, My wife,son and I took the 80 mile trip to Spokane to pick up my bow from the great guys at Liquid River Graphixs. The bow looked Great in her new Critter killing colors!. I'm gonna find two colors I like to match the colors of the ASAT so that Bill can make me some new strings and a matching sling. I'm gonna send the limbs out to get silk screened. I should have her up and running by the first of next month. I'm thinking about white and dark brown for the strings and sling.

Here's some other pics I took at the shop. I think the Burlwood looks great!

Last edited by Double S; 06-11-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow!

Oh my, that looks GREAT!
    Do you have contact info for them and a basic cost? Please send a PM if you don't want to post it.
    Thanks!
    KE sells Bows, Momentum kills Game
    2011 Silencer M-16
    2010 Bengal M-85
    1997 Jaguar M-63

Post Thanks / Like

The place is called Liquid River Graphix 2615 N. Cincinnati, suite 102 Spokane, WA 99207. 509-489-5427
    The owners are Ken Pickens and Greg Wright. Great guys to chat with. They also do euro work using beetles. The cost is 135 bucks for a riser and limbs. They don't have a website right now but if you call them they can give you the two film manufacturers websites that you can look at to see what patterns they can dip....It's a lot of patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by dugout View Post
    Oh my, that looks GREAT!
    Do you have contact info for them and a basic cost? Please send a PM if you don't want to post it.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

That looks great!
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Looks sweet Simon!!
    "I love animals....they're delicious!!"

2012 Bengal Pro, Trophy Ridge Outlaw Sight, Trophy Ridge WB Sure Shot, Alpine BearClaw, Easton Flatlines, NAP Hellrazors, Truefire Huricane

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great. I've seen a guy that has a Reaper camo ... like Skulz on steroids. If I got one of mine done, I would consider going with that pattern. Though lately after seeing it a few times ... taking a really strong liking to Bonz
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I ordered my Nemisis with Bonz limbs. They screwed up aand sent it with Next camo. I called Joel and he sent me the right limbs which, after seeing them, mailed them back. I didn't really care for it. I like to think outside the box so would consider something that nobody else has.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

That's how I got. I was burned out trying to stay with the big company Camo. I was even a Mossy oak camo Staffer. I was gonna dip it in Mossy oak brush but I wanted something different to make the bow itself stand out. ASAT was a good choice for me. I've never seen anyone in my area even wear ASAT. After seeing that wood pattern in person and touching it I wish I had another bow to dip again. That Burlwood looked great and was surely out of the box. He also had a red diamondback snakeskin that I liked too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Last year I ordered my Nemisis with Bonz limbs. They screwed up aand sent it with Next camo. I called Joel and he sent me the right limbs which, after seeing them, mailed them back. I didn't really care for it. I like to think outside the box so would consider something that nobody else has.

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Now Double S you have to start deciding on colors of your accessories and a string set. Can't wait to see your bow assembled!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com