Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88

Thread: I'm getting my Nemesis Redipped.

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bill, I have already. I just looked over the chart you sent me and I'm gonna go Tan and Dark brown. Same with the sling. I will send you a payment toward the end of the month. Do you still have my info from the last strings you sent me or do I need to send them to you again?
    Simon'
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Now Double S you have to start deciding on colors of your accessories and a string set. Can't wait to see your bow assembled!!









    Hutch

  2. #32
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    Bill, I have already. I just looked over the chart you sent me and I'm gonna go Tan and Dark brown. Same with the sling. I will send you a payment toward the end of the month. Do you still have my info from the last strings you sent me or do I need to send them to you again?
    Simon'
    I have your info. Just pm me when your ready and I will type up an invoice. Tan and dark brown are close in color. You might want to think about a natural (white) between those 2 and you will have all the colors you have in your bow. I can put up pics of all the colors.






    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Copy that Bill. The colors on the bow are dark brown, Black and that cream/almond color. The pics would help me decide. thanks.
    Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    I have your info. Just pm me when your ready and I will type up an invoice. Tan and dark brown are close in color. You might want to think about a natural (white) between those 2 and you will have all the colors you have in your bow. I can put up pics of all the colors.






    Hutch

  4. #34
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here is 3 that might do. I have a brown/black speckled too!100_1821.JPG100_1822.JPG








    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  5. #35
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Here's the brown/black speckle with the natural

    100_1823.JPG





    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  6. #36
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    One thing to remember is this is a custom string. So if you wanted to do 3 colors and make 2 colors primary strands and 1 colors a pin stripe you can.







    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It might be hard to tell from the pic without being up close to it but the white part is more cream/ almond color not all out white.



  8. #38
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    It might be hard to tell from the pic without being up close to it but the white part is more cream/ almond color not all out white.


    Yeah I have seen it before. Natural is not a Bright white either. It has a tinge to it. I could make you a few samples and ship it to you so you can be sure. Let me know.




    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like this last pic with the brown and black speckle. In the sling is it possible for you to add a little Rytera fluoro green to the back of the sling in homage of martin/ Rytera archery?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Here's the brown/black speckle with the natural

    100_1823.JPG





    Hutch

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No need to Bill, I trust your first hand experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Yeah I have seen it before. Natural is not a Bright white either. It has a tinge to it. I could make you a few samples and ship it to you so you can be sure. Let me know.




    Hutch

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •