+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turkey setups...........postem up.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Turkey setups...........postem up.

This is from today,to windy and cows around didnt make for a great day.Anyway post up your setups........
    Thats my new thunder chicken decoy from flextone,held up pretty good in the wind so it gets a thumbs up.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry i dont have any picks of my set up but i used my outfitter lodge hen and jake with a single hen this past saturday for my daughters first turkey hunt! Had a Tom and two jakes 20 yards on the decoys she shot and missed and they flew off! Saturday was youth day here in jersey so she was the only one with a gun. I thought she would be bummed but she was so happy she even saw some she cant wait to go next weekend. It was an awesome day with or without a kill!
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

the season just ended here this past weekend. all the toms were henned up the entire season. i tried every tactic possible and they would not get any closer than about 60 yds the entire season. very depressing. i do not hunt from a blind though i set up on the ground, maybe a natural blind if anything. i put the bow down after the first week and picked up the shotgun because i knew this was going to be a run and gun season

+ Reply to Thread