Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Martin Archery?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why Martin Archery?

1. Resonably priced bows, with the $ as tight as it is for some out there right now there is simply no better bang for your buck. You can buy a Martin bow and deck it out with the best accesories and still come in under the price of a bare bow from many manufactures.
    2. The best CS hands down, espcially for those of us in remote places (nearest pro shop is a 2 hr drive and $50 bucks in gas) I can't even get the simplest of parts for another bow without jumping through the dealer hoop, just need a simple string stop part and it's no go. Joel has helped me out more than once to get my bow back up and running.
    3. My 2011 Onza was an early version and had it's share of trg/sos problems, the riser was not cut to recieve the sts, sent it in and a NEW bow came in about a week.
    Why Martin is my goto bow!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! The voice of reason rings true...
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob cooly View Post
    1. Resonably priced bows, with the $ as tight as it is for some out there right now there is simply no better bang for your buck. You can buy a Martin bow and deck it out with the best accesories and still come in under the price of a bare bow from many manufactures.
    2. The best CS hands down, espcially for those of us in remote places (nearest pro shop is a 2 hr drive and $50 bucks in gas) I can't even get the simplest of parts for another bow without jumping through the dealer hoop, just need a simple string stop part and it's no go. Joel has helped me out more than once to get my bow back up and running.
    3. My 2011 Onza was an early version and had it's share of trg/sos problems, the riser was not cut to recieve the sts, sent it in and a NEW bow came in about a week.
    Why Martin is my goto bow!
    Could not agree with you more! Great product and even better prices! The customer service department could not be beat! Keep up the good work Martin!
    2013 Martin Onza XT
    NAP Apache Rest
    Trophy Ridge 3pin Cypher Sight
    NAP Apache Stabilizer
    Kwikee Kwik 3 Kwiver
    Truball stinger release
    CX Heart Attack 350
    100g Rocket Hammerheads

Bow String Depot

60% of the time it works every time!

WWW.shorewindshuntingfarm.com

Post Thanks / Like

reason #4 no bow press required.
    2011 silencer
    2008 trophy hunter

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I changed to Martin in 2010 when I purchased a 2009 Pantera. It out shot my high dollar PSE and was a pleasure to shoot. Since then I have sold my BIG 3 bows, I'm know a proud owner of a 2011 Fire Cat 400, 2011 Onza III and a 2012 Pantera with cloaked Cams. Price, quality and comfort is why I shoot Martin. I have been a part of archery in hunting, 3D and shooting for fun for over thirty years. What really funny and sad is some of my hunting buddies still think that they have to have one of the BIG 3 bow to be with the in. That's why I win the turkey at the turkey shoot and they are still looking for there arrows. Thanks Martin.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2014 Mathews Creed
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tosi View Post
    I changed to Martin in 2010 when I purchased a 2009 Pantera. It out shot my high dollar PSE and was a pleasure to shoot. Since then I have sold my BIG 3 bows, I'm know a proud owner of a 2011 Fire Cat 400, 2011 Onza III and a 2012 Pantera with cloaked Cams. Price, quality and comfort is why I shoot Martin. I have been a part of archery in hunting, 3D and shooting for fun for over thirty years. What really funny and sad is some of my hunting buddies still think that they have to have one of the BIG 3 bow to be with the in. That's why I win the turkey at the turkey shoot and they are still looking for there arrows. Thanks Martin.
    I think this is the biggest problem today. It's like if you don't have one, there is a stigma that you are wrong for not. I'm all for those that are brand loyal, but for guys just getting started ... you don't need to drop $900+ on a bow. That is just crazy! There was a post on AT guy said he was brand new to archery and he bought a Vector Turbo. Really!? is what I thought. Next thing you know a guy is going to say he is brand new and went out and bought a Carbon Matrix or Element. It's just nuts. The fact that all of the local shops pretty much only carry the big 3 and won't even speak of other brands doesn't help either. Granted, they are the bows that sell, but I'm sure they could find a good deal of business if they would offer bows in a more reasonable price range to allow more to purchase and get into shooting.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything said,i strayed away a couple times but i always come back,now im gonna stay.Like the dealer that i got my bow from said<martin bows are for the workin man> and i cant agree more.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything being said is so correct. I like the bow and the way it shoots as well as the Customer service Martin gives. Also when I want a back up bow I don't have to pay out big bucks. Considering I have a had to buy 4 bows and one more to go for the family. In the end all 5 of us will be a Martin family.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I could'nt agree more! I posted a while back that I am new to Martin this year, after years of shooting high priced Hoyts. I've been shooting my Silencer now for about 2 months and will put it up against any Hoyt for vibration, accuracy and quality for half the price. Plus it's cool looking. Good bow Martin!

Post Thanks / Like

I too have spoke about this in other threads, but I made the switch to Martin at the first of the year. I shot 2 of the big 3 for many years and pretty much just got tired of poor service and higher prices. I was helping out in my buddies shop ah few weeks ago and a young man had just purchased a new Mathews and was getting it set up. I had my Pantera in the press changing out the peep and he came over to see what the bow was, said he had never seen a Martin before......I bout fell over! I showed it to him and we shot it a few times, he was impressed........he told me that he wished he had the courage to switch from the big 3 like I did.............oh well maybe in time he will see the light!!
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35