There are no longer any Martin Dealers in this area. Well Academy is starting to carry a couple but they do not have a place to shoot them and so far they only have 70# ones. I am interested in a new bow Martin seems to have several that have a mass of under 3.7 lbs but I am having a hard time finding any real detailed reviews of most of them. I have been looking at the exile, silencer, firecat 360 and maybe the crossfire. I am wanting a lightweight bow and I need one that is smooth to draw and shoot, I have a bad left shoulder. I have found a review of the firecat 400 on Ike's outdoors and it seems decent. Its a bit hard to judge his opinion of vibration since he mostly shoots bare bows with no stabilizer or anything. Trying to figure out what the 360 would be like in comparison or the other bows I mentioned. My shoulder is pretty sensitive to shock and vibration and I am planning on staying around 50# of draw wt. I am wondering what it would take to become a rep for them or something just to be able to shoot some of their bows. I am mainly a hunter so how quiet and accurate a bow is, is pretty important to me. For example I have not seen much (except a couple of videos on you tube which have little real info and show not real impressive groups) on how accurate the exile is. I would like a short ATA for shooting from a blind but not if it is too easy to blow a good shot. The twin cams like the silencer look pretty good but I am wondering if its a harsh draw at first to get them to break over.