In a trade a while back I had a guy build me some Strings/cable ..He was in Canada some where ...Any who, I could not ever get the peep right ,it would twist right for a bit and bam be off again..I never had this trouble from Martin strings sure some adjustment but, once I got it it was good ...Well, This is my back up Turkey bow a 02 Martin Altitude..Great little bow ...I finally had one of those peeps with a tube put in ,However, I kept thinking it was going to pop me in the eye..LOL maybe that happen to me one time I can't remember ...

Then I seen a post on the A.T. that a guy just uses a small piece of white thread tied into the string where the peep use to be ..and that gives you a reference you can use each time you shoot ..you see it as a blur out of the corner of your eye .I make sure it is line up with the bottom of my site ever time and then I have a very clear site picture put pin on target then shoot.I shoot about as good this way and can get an arrow off faster ,I think..But I am..Not really , trying to talk anyone in to this just wondering if you guys have heard of this or do it....If so, how long and have you hunted with this kind of set up as I manly hunt...Thanks ,,