Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onza 11 vs 12

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    I would take it back and get refund or bow you paid for or if you like bow the difference in price.
    difference the price wouldn't be a bad idea if it was from a pro shop and they hooked you up with some accessories with the difference.
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Post Thanks / Like

I am attempting to send it back. The bad news is I purchased it off Ebay, and it will take time to ship it back and deal with the refund process. The worse news is I bought it as an early birthday gift for myself and I just got a quad rest and a new sight and will have to wait another week or two for a replacement bow. Thanks for all of y'alls input.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you pay 2012 price 599 ? if not I would not worry about it and just get a cable slide from martin you would be good to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coastie hunter View Post
    Did you pay 2012 price 599 ? if not I would not worry about it and just get a cable slide from martin you would be good to go.
    This is true, if the cost was the same and with the upgrades that Im sure Martin will help you out with........the bows perform the same.
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Post Thanks / Like

Mechanically there is no difference between 2011 and 2012 except that the 2011 will not accept an STS (rear mount). The 2012 comes with the carbon STS. So there is a difference. All depends on how anal you are about such things. If shipping costs isn't an issue I would work it out and return the bow for a 2012 model. You didn't get what you paid for.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Being anal about such things is an understatement. I will be shipping it back.