Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single cam or dual?

Post Thanks / Like

Really whatever you feel comfortable with I say. I have the Bengal (single) shoot amazing. I have Alien (dual/binary) shoots amazing. Really with the two, there is no noticeable difference in the draw for me, but you can tell the Alien has a little more zip on it. For me, I actually shoot the Bengal better for some reason, whether or not that has to do with the cams is a whole nother story.

Do what feels right to you.
    Last edited by droppixel; 05-26-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of the advice guys. I am waiting for the refund to come through then I will decide which way to go. I will post some pics when my decision is made and delivered. Either way it will be a Martin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by typically8 View Post
    Thanks for all of the advice guys. I am waiting for the refund to come through then I will decide which way to go. I will post some pics when my decision is made and delivered. Either way it will be a Martin.
    Smart man
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I started off buying my first bow which is -> split limb, single cam bow, less maintainance. End up only having the bow for one month. Why? no press for me part the bow down or to do some adjustment on string and cable, and installing peep. Split limb cant use bowmaster press unless the with the adapter, i personally dont feel safe. And worst part, i bought a use bow, i need to find cam module that suit my draw length.
    After a month with the single cam bow,
    Straight away shot the Hybrix cams' of Rytera Nemesis. same with the nitrous cam i think.
    Its so smooth and easy to draw. Personally thinks that once the bow is tuning right. It produce more forgiving shot. personal feels. (coz i hitting the bulleye very morning now. hehehe)
    But comes to tuning (if u would like to play around with the cable and string) that will be challengin part, but it worth learning and its fun.

What actually triggers me to pick up the Rytera, is the cam module, which you dont need several module for the draw length. And the solid Limb, which ease you to part down the bow using portable bowmaster press. Even Martin bow does not need a press to part it down, i still use the portable press which is faster to part them down. And also the appealing looks of Martin and Rytera bow.
    Using the press services at my local pro shop cost a bomb. So, many consideration cames to my mind before i actually bought my Rytera Nemesis

you wouldnt go wrong with Martin either single or dual. there are just amazing. And suprisingly last week i went to the local indoor range with my Rytera, other archer look at me like, What bow is that, and where you from.?
    Hahaha... Just proud of myself shooting the Rytera.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daiwateampenn View Post
    Straight away shot the Hybrix cams' of Rytera Nemesis. same with the nitrous cam i think.
    Correct. The Hybrix and the Nitro cams are the same.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com