Thread: WHAt you guys think...........

Post Thanks / Like

Default WHAt you guys think...........

Ok i see on AT people have purchased the german made bow Ok DST-40,nobody doesnt seem to mind it's a foriegn made bow and are happy as a clam to own one.
    Yet a few months ago there was a post on some japaneese bows that everybody blasted and ripped them as copy cats and about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
    I know not everything is made in USA but personely i wont buy a bow not made in USA.So what you martin shooters think about this,,,,,,,,!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to have the chance to shoot one of them.
    40"ata 8"bh 309fps ibo and a shoot-thru riser.
    Quality machining.
    Other than the price tag - whats not to like.?
    Oh yeah - not built here in the land of the sheep...

Post Thanks / Like

I waer clthes made in China, Taiwan, and other places. Not much choices if I want clothes. I drive a $32,000 Chevy truck built in Mexico. Electronics made in China or Korea. I don't think I'm ging to let country of manufacture bother me too much if the value is there. Don't forget, competition is what makes innovation possible. American bow manufacturers have the same opportunity to build good quaity and innovate as well as anywhere else.

Martin has, for decades, come up with new ideas and may continue to do so. In this industry you just can't sit back on your laurels and let the world pass you by.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

After 27 years in the military, I was able to visit various counties that didn't really enjoy us being there. In saying that; I didn't really enjoy being there other than doing what I was paid too do to keep the wolf far far away. "BUY USA MADE"
    Last edited by bfisher; 06-05-2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Ranger 6
    2011 Fire Cat 400 (Custom)
    2005 Martin SlayR
    2012 Mathews z7 Magnum
    2011 Prime Centerod
    2001 PSE Excellerator

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously you cant buy everything usa made but i like to do it as much as possible especially when it comes to vehicles and weapons.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

example, i can go to wally world and get 6 pair of underwear for 7 or 8 bucks, if they where all made here i would get i pair for 8 bucks or more .i would prefer to buy made in the usa, but a man has to do things different when he is retired and has to watch his penny's . i wouldn't hesitate a min. to buying a bow from japan, i have some fishing reels over 40 years old that has japan stamped on them. and some others from korea that are good quality reels. both my vehicles are japanese but made in the usa by american workers i had to buy what i could afford . darn i should have been a politician {JMO} have a good day & good shooting
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,