My friend has last year's ridge hunter model and is looking to get rid of the TRG and get a rod/slide set up instead. Can anyone let me know which rod is the one to use for this application? I think he emailed Martin? I was unsure why he couldn't get them replaced right through Martin. I kind of figured guys were getting new rods/slides and strings out of the deal, but anywho.... just need the rod type/length needed. THANKS ALL!