Thread: I hate doctors

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I hate doctors

Whelp tadays the day I get to find out what part they wanna cut on, chew up or replace with some new fangled device,Bad part with my luck WHEN I GET OP THEY WILL DO THE WRONG ONE I dont have good luck with doctors, last time i went in for a bad cold ,I ended up in the emergency room with a heart attack ! no kidding!after 3 days, said self your leavein , pulled plugs n left, Come to find out the new doctor read ekg wrong , 7000.00 later 600.00 for paddy wagon ride to hospital later OOPS! made a mistake you only have a bad case of bronchitis, go figure that thats what I told them I have a cold,After a few more checks found out this doc sent 15 other folks to the hospital that day,Thats when I said I am NOT PAYIN !!!, been 3 years now still havent paid, Second bad part, I have another cold!!! let see what that gets me taday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like you need a different doctor.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Sounds to me like you need a different doctor.
    Amen to that.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

It's a sad truth that YOU MUST BE INVOLVED beyond being a patient. Doc's are manipulated by insurance companys and they do make mistakes, some are simply incompetant. The problem for me is the PPO dictates which docters I can see, the frustration can be enormous. Unfortuantly we will eventually be pushed into socalized medicine, not because it will work better, it will not. Insurance companys are like the ticks I wrote about on another post. Took my 87 year old retired Pastor to a doctors visit and they would not see him due to a clich in the system, he's been seeing the same doctor for years, it's a crime.