Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery in 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Cover

2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta say the new Nemesis looks BAD AZZ!!!! Think I found my Christmas present.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinArchery
    We will no longer have a separate Rytera line. We decided to put all our focus and energy into one line of bows instead of splitting our efforts in half between the Martin & Rytera lines. The high end Martin "Pro Series" bows will now be referred to as the "Rytera Series", while the main line will remain the "Gold Series".
    From AT post.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish they would go to a split harness own the cables. A person could do some adjusting and maybe help tune out some cam lean. I had a Martin Ocelot years ago that I think was about their first machined alum riser and had a raised stabilizer mount. That bow had split limbs and split yoke cables on it. It tuned so easy and with the old Fury dual cams on it was very fast for its time.

And I hate the new Vista camo! I had the other Vista G1 camo that came out on the 2011 Onza bows. Had to get new limbs and they put on the new Vista camo. They don't match and really makes me mad. It stills shoots great but it would be nice if it matched like it did before. OK I'm done venting now.
    Last edited by boothill; 10-01-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Interesting!

This is more radical than I expected. It will be very interesting to see the full catalog and specs.

With the roller guard and split limbs, the Nemesis 35 really looks like a Hoyt now... It looks good, though. I just hope the tuning complexities of some recent Hoyts have not been copied (I refer to the need of adjusting cams to a tilted position in bows like Carbon Element RKT in order to get your arrows fly straight and broadheads hit the same point with field tips. Normal arrow rest adjustment just won't do and I think that is a design flaw in a bow).

Rytera Nemesis, 2012
    Martin Onza 3, 2011
    Hoyt CRX 32, 2011 (SOLD)
    Martin Phantom II, 2003

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    I don't think it is a fair assessment to say the 2012 is that low ... something might not have been correct with yours. not gonna lie some of your stuff sounds kinda elitist in a way and this isn't to pick a fight, just saying. People are excited about these and you have comments about things that need to get fixed for you to return - think a lot of what you are saying is already there ... Glad you like your Bear
    i don't think the 2012 line is low....in fact it's was a step in the right direction. Not trying to sound elitist or come off that way, but i've had a firecat that blew up on me and have the scars on my arms and hands to prove it...lol I should've sent martin the emergency room bill....lol Just kidding, i wouldn't have done that.....joel hooked me up, so that was good enough. In all seriousness i've had a firecat that caused me injuries and 2 other 09 bengals that never blew up or had the limbs splinter but the one was loud, and the other was pretty dang good actually. But the firecat was a nightmare and i've done enough reading on here and AT to know the issues. I like Martin and that there family owned and really like the customer service. I really like the fact that they have a forum like this. There are alot of cool guys on here and that are helpful.
    I think 2013 & 2014 are going to be huge and instrumental with martin returning to the level that they once were known for. Good solid perfoming bows at a fair price. The 2013 line i'm sure will be a good performing line which makes me think already what will 2014 bring. I'm excited to hear how these new ones will perform.

Post Thanks / Like

This is exciting news!!!!!
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Post Thanks / Like

Alien

I like the addition of the VEMs - interesting on the STS, wondering what is going to happen with the Carbon STS.

Post Thanks / Like

Blade X4

say up to 315 IBO - this is with the Fury XT cam which makes me hope that isn't supposed to be the true rating out of it with the 2012 models as well.
    Last edited by droppixel; 10-02-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

wow the alien looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the x4 is growing on me...probably the one i will be able to afford.

I really hope their quiet and at ibo ish

Liking the twin cam......
    is it the nitro cam..?