Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Archery in 2013

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Rytera Archery

We (Martin Archery) will no longer have a separate Rytera line. We have decided to put all our focus and energy into one line of bows instead of splitting our efforts in half between the Martin & Rytera lines. The high end Martin "Pro Series" bows will now be referred to as the "Rytera Series", while the main line will remain the "Gold Series". We hope this clears up any confusion about seeing the Alien and Nemesis 35 in the new Martin lineup.

Hutch

Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Rytera Archery

We (Martin Archery) will no longer have a separate Rytera line. We have decided to put all our focus and energy into one line of bows instead of splitting our efforts in half between the Martin & Rytera lines. The high end Martin "Pro Series" bows will now be referred to as the "Rytera Series", while the main line will remain the "Gold Series". We hope this clears up any confusion about seeing the Alien and Nemesis 35 in the new Martin lineup.

Hutch

I'm all over the Martin news lately. Couple days late and a few hundred dollars short ... I take cash or paypal :P
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It's about time , i always wondered what was going through there head to have a separate bow line, I can't wait I will be getting a new bow after this season

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

All I got say is , if Martin cannot realease a fast short bow fOr 2013 I will not be shootIng a Martin . I own an exile which is a great bow but I'm not going to purchase a new bow if it's still a slow bow. I will not go backwards . There's plent of companies with fast bows out and they aren't going backwards

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    All I got say is , if Martin cannot realease a fast short bow fOr 2013 I will not be shootIng a Martin . I own an exile which is a great bow but I'm not going to purchase a new bow if it's still a slow bow. I will not go backwards . There's plent of companies with fast bows out and they aren't going backwards
    I think the fastest you will get is 335 in the Alien, with the Hybrix cams. I don't think you are going to see any new cams, just new risers. If you are looking for a short low brace height bow shooting 345-360, you better look somewhere else like PSE.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marketing

Marketing sells bows. Uncle Ted is great but You need 4 or 5 more shows
    to keep the name in front of the people.
    They should take a lesson from Bowtech and others when they sell pac. bows
    as cheap as a bare bow and a GOOD youth and LADIES bow would not hurt at all .
    I have been buying Martins For years , All four of my children started with Martin
    but have moved on to other brands , Better deals , better bows , better tech ect,ect,ect.
    I would like to see Martin make a strong come back. I just hope they have what it takes .

Post Thanks / Like

why the beef with the QD stab system? I thought that was a GREAT idea! eliminated an add-on piece and works very well! oh well, not like i'm springing for a 2013 yet anyway... that ol' 2011 is still getting it done!
    2011 Martin Onza ~ Tru-Glo Xtreme ~ QAD Ultra HD ~ Smooth Stability Stab ~ Tight Spot
    2004 Martin Phantom II ~ Nitrous B Shoot-thru ~ Elite Limbs ~ Martin Steel Rest ~ Sure-Loc/Black Eagle
    2007 Martin Slayer ~ Nitrous C Shoot-thru ~ Brite Site Tuner Rest Sure-Loc/Black Eagle
    NRA Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

ok this speed thing is gonna bug me so I gotta put my 2 cents in. 335-345 IBO bow is fast,I don't care who you are. I don't know about some of you but I've drawn a few of the faster IBO bows and man it was like trying to pull a Mac truck. they have a harder draw that your shoulder won't appreciate, and a small brace height which is WAY less forgiving... just a thought.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    ok this speed thing is gonna bug me so I gotta put my 2 cents in. 335-345 IBO bow is fast,I don't care who you are. I don't know about some of you but I've drawn a few of the faster IBO bows and man it was like trying to pull a Mac truck. they have a harder draw that your shoulder won't appreciate, and a small brace height which is WAY less forgiving... just a thought.
    I agree totally. I never have tried to pull a Mac truck yet though....

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I see the STS seems to be designed for more adjustability. Looks like a mounting block similar to the original STS. Not so sure I'm in tune with the CCS roller system. My 2010 Alien Z has it and it pulls the cables too far to the side. Guess we'll see.
    i hate to see that ccs on the nemesis, but if they changed the angle of the rollers or moved them closer in they might be ok. if you remember i replace the ccs system with the cable slide system {diy} on all three of my alien xs they are much better IMO, smoother to draw, less cam lean, & quiter . have a good day & good shooting !
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,