Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasp Z-Force

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wasp Z-Force

http://www.wasparchery.com/broadhead...anical/z-force

Anyone seen/heard anything these yet? I'm a T3 shooter - I have to have a 3 blade, something about 2 blades that I just don't feel comfortable with. These look pretty interesting to me and wonder how they would compare to the rear deploying T3??
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

i'd stick with the t-3 . i like wasp, the corporation, most of their products , reputation, etc., but dont particularly like the looks of that one. i'd take a 2 blade swacker over that. i definitely dont like 39.99$ for 3 MSRP. they can keep them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madman350 View Post
    i definitely dont like 39.99$ for 3 MSRP. they can keep them.
    I heartily second that. I don't see myself spending that much on a piece of steel that will eventually break. Of course, that just my personal opinion.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I heartily second that. I don't see myself spending that much on a piece of steel that will eventually break. Of course, that just my personal opinion.

A.S
    What,you guys spend hundreds of dollars on bow,sights,rest,arrows and you cringe at a 40.00 price tag,please you guys dont deserve to shoot martin bows,maybe a baby genesis will suit you better..........
    And what a way to support the archery industry.........I see the broadhead as one of the key pieces of archery gear.Here you practise all year to kill the buck of a lifetime and you want to go cheap on BH,,,,,wow all i have to say..................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    What,you guys spend hundreds of dollars on bow,sights,rest,arrows and you cringe at a 40.00 price tag,please you guys dont deserve to shoot martin bows,maybe a baby genesis will suit you better..........
    And what a way to support the archery industry.........I see the broadhead as one of the key pieces of archery gear.Here you practise all year to kill the buck of a lifetime and you want to go cheap on BH,,,,,wow all i have to say..................
    Wow! Thats rather harsh, having a bad day are we?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Shot placement is the key; dead animals don't seem to care how much(or little) I spent on any of my equipment.
    Recurves: 40lb X-200, 45 & 50lb Hunters, 45lb Mamba

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Speedy, but I have to agree. There are plenty of fixed blade heads out, Wasp included, that cost half that and still do the same job. Mechanical or not there is nothing that justifies a cost of $10 or more for a single broadhead. And using your analogy I have to ask, do shoot the Rage Titanium? If not I'd like to know why. They're only $80/pk of three.

I personally don't like getting raped so I certainly am not going to consent to being raped. As Donna Sommers used to sing, "I work hard for my money".
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bfisher;91509]Sorry Speedy, but I have to agree. There are plenty of fixed blade heads out, Wasp included, that cost half that and still do the same job. Mechanical or not there is nothing that justifies a cost of $10 or more for a single broadhead. And using your analogy I have to ask, do shoot the Rage Titanium? If not I'd like to know why. They're only $80/pk of three.

I personally don't like getting raped so I certainly am not going to consent to being raped. As Donna Sommers used to sing, "I work hard for my money".[/QUOTE

Nope i stand my ground heres why.............back when i owned a pse i used to frequent the old pse forums,well there was this hunter had quite a few kill hunted all over theworld and used those cheap 10.00 mech that walmart sold,thats what he claimed.
    There was also another guy on forums that was so impressed with all the kill the big hunter got that he said he was going to try them.Well he did shot a huge buck and the arrow bounced off his rib cage.......Ok well little later same guy went out shot a doe and same thing,both heads were all bent up and no good.
    times his experience by how many hundreds of hunters that have same problem and thats alot of wounded deer.
    Now i dont buy rages titaniums because regular ones at 40.00 work fine.
    Oh and lets go one further any you guys use a truglo chepo sight from walmart,,,,,ya that what i thought.............

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Speedykills;91514]
    Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Sorry Speedy, but I have to agree. There are plenty of fixed blade heads out, Wasp included, that cost half that and still do the same job. Mechanical or not there is nothing that justifies a cost of $10 or more for a single broadhead. And using your analogy I have to ask, do shoot the Rage Titanium? If not I'd like to know why. They're only $80/pk of three.

I personally don't like getting raped so I certainly am not going to consent to being raped. As Donna Sommers used to sing, "I work hard for my money".[/QUOTE

Nope i stand my ground heres why.............back when i owned a pse i used to frequent the old pse forums,well there was this hunter had quite a few kill hunted all over theworld and used those cheap 10.00 mech that walmart sold,thats what he claimed.
    There was also another guy on forums that was so impressed with all the kill the big hunter got that he said he was going to try them.Well he did shot a huge buck and the arrow bounced off his rib cage.......Ok well little later same guy went out shot a doe and same thing,both heads were all bent up and no good.
    times his experience by how many hundreds of hunters that have same problem and thats alot of wounded deer.
    Now i dont buy rages titaniums because regular ones at 40.00 work fine.
    Oh and lets go one further any you guys use a truglo chepo sight from walmart,,,,,ya that what i thought.............
    I wouldnt buy an expensive mechanical or any mechanical in that matter (to many moving parts for me) and if all you can afford is a cheap tru glo sight from walmart then by all means it still gets the job done this great sport and tradition should not be treasured by only the ones who can afford the best but ive killed many deer on walmart FIXED blades and you get what you pay for those heads are only a one hit wonder then you should plan on buying new ones. And just so you know i have killed deer with a bow i got at dunhams sports with a 15 dollar rest some cheap aluminums and a sight that was homemade.
    Martin x-200 unsure of year
    2011 Mathews z7magnum
    2012 Mathews z7magnum
    2014 Mathews ChillR (on order)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    I got my 07 Jaguar back in 2007, and it cost less that $200. I even shoot Allen broadheads with deadly accuracy.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com