Thread: New Nemisis

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Nemisis

My 2012 Nemisis arrived yesterday. Red riser, black carbon limbs (Barnesdale) , and those gaudy fl. green/black strings. They gotta go. Where ya at Hutch?

I'm really having trouble choosing string colors. Anybody on here seen a red riser? They aren't what I'd call red. More like blood red. Very close to BCY Mountain Berry. I don't know whether to go with Mt. Berry and maybe Fl. Green speckled or something that contrasts with the bow.

The present strings won't go to waste as the ones on my 2011 Nemisis are starting to show a little wear and tear. Afterall, it's probably only got 8,000 shots on it right now. I hate the idea of having to change the strings and start tuning all over again even though I measure everything. Maybe I'll just save these new ones till after the new bow is set up and shooting to my satisfaction.

Don't expect pics too soon. Nothing until this thing is set up. One fo the first things needing down is the magical sand paper machining of the cam grooves. Sometyhing I neglected to do with the 2011 model. Also have to contact Joel and order the carbon STS as it came through with the older model.
    Last edited by bfisher; 06-23-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver