Thread: Swhacker Broadhead Test Part3

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Swhacker Broadhead Test Part3

swhacker test pic 11.jpgswhacker test pic 13.jpg

The broadhead almost came out the back side of the plywood as you can see in the above picture. When I pulled it out the chissled head came off. Other than that, the broadhead remained intact.
    You can see by the picture above where the arrow went into the can.

swhacker test pic 12.jpg
    As I said at the beginning of the first post, I am impressed with the way this broad head performed. The blades were still intact and weren't as dulled as I would have thought.
    I know that plenty of people will look at these posts and have many different oppinions. I am not trying to change any minds or discount any previous tests or thoughts about his particular broadhead. I wanted to know for my own good...just how this broadhead would perform and whether I could trust it to do want I want it to. I personally think that it will work great on Deer, or maybe even Black Bear.....after that your guess is as good as mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for showing your results.As long as it is sharp and you have confidence in it shoot it.Main thing is to put it where it counts.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

I thought on your other test it failed and bent all up.Then again cow shoulder little tougher than deer ribs.........
    2008 Martin Firecat Pro x,Martin mounted ripcord rest,Sword twilight hunter site,G5 maglock quiver,carbonx stab,H&S custom threads.

Post Thanks / Like

The only question I have is when the buck of a lifetime steps into range are you 100% confident in your choice or is it going to be an experiment?
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Broadhead Test

I wasn't the one who tested the Swhacker on the Cow Ribs.

Thermodude, the answer is yes I do feel confident enough at this point. That is why I tested the broadhead. It survived with little damage, and still relatively sharp blades.
    As I had stated in a previous post, I keep my shots to 20 yards or less. After seeing how this broadhead flew, and performed at that distance, if I do my part, I think the broadhead will do its part.