Thread: Got to finally shoot my new Cougar FC today!!!! Pics included...

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got to finally shoot my new Cougar FC today!!!! Pics included...

Hi guys, been a while! They say all good things come to those who wait, and that nothing worth having ever comes easy. I am a walking testament to both of those statements. As some of you may remember, I was on here a few months ago looking for a dealer to check out the Martin bows. Long story short, after weeks of frustration I finally got my Martin! A big thank you to Greg over at Fishing and Hunting USA for the hook up. Great guy, and HOLY MOLY at the deal he gave me!

Took it to our local Bass Pro Shops here in Nashville this morning to have the guy set it up for me. I could tell he was looking down his nose at my Cougar as is typical in this part of the country if you're shooting anything other than a Mathews or Hoyt. Once we got on the range with it though his tune quickly changed. His exact words after I launched the first arrow was something close to "Holy S*** that thing is fast." He even asked if he could shoot it as he'd never shot a Martin before.

This bow is everything I've heard and read it was. Reedonkulously fast, super quiet, smooth draw, and unlike my Drenalin I sold, not a hint of vibration. It was so much fun to shoot that I almost forgot it was 103 outside today. Man I absolutely love this bow!

bow2.jpgbow1.jpg
    Last edited by Longshank; 07-06-2012 at 07:18 PM.