Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arrow choices............

Post Thanks / Like

Shooting through the summer I just use the Expeditions,don't care if they get busted up,pretty cheap for a dozen,and they shoot decent,then couple weeks before season I pull out the XT Hunters and make any adjustments if needed and use them for hunting.For the price of the XT Hunters,they are a good hunting arrow.
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Ya i think im going back to the xt hunters,pretty good arrows............

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, not much help on what to try as I shoot the expeditions. That being said I practice between 20 and 30 yards, so I don't get flier problem so much. Living in and hunting in Ohio our shots are 99.9% 30 yards or closer so that's what I practice for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Ya i think im going back to the xt hunters,pretty good arrows............
    Here's a couple of links, they're Goldtip XTs, but with the Mountain Archery name on them. Mountain Archery is a good company, and one of my friends bought from them as well. Pre-Fletched shafts (The picture of the arrow is in the second link): http://www.mountain-archery.com/moun...efletched.aspx Shafts: http://www.mountain-archery.com/moun...emeshafts.aspx

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com