Thread: nitro cam rubbing on my limb.

Post Thanks / Like

Default nitro cam rubbing on my limb.

my top cam was rubbing on my limb on my bow. called martin and took it into my local shop yesterday. now its the waiting game. i know martin is great with customer service and turns arounds and im not here to complain about that one bit! just sucks being bowless and wanting to shoot but you cant. :-( i will be a sad boy for the next few weeks. depending on what all needs to be done. my local shop thinks the cam wasnt drilled completely centered that whys its rubbing ever so slightly. i hope its something they can just ship to the local proshop and get it back quicker. oh well. we will find out. until i forsee lots of sad days looking at the my new gold tips i dont get to shoot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JasePohl View Post
    my top cam was rubbing on my limb on my bow. called martin and took it into my local shop yesterday. now its the waiting game. i know martin is great with customer service and turns arounds and im not here to complain about that one bit! just sucks being bowless and wanting to shoot but you cant. :-( i will be a sad boy for the next few weeks. depending on what all needs to be done. my local shop thinks the cam wasnt drilled completely centered that whys its rubbing ever so slightly. i hope its something they can just ship to the local proshop and get it back quicker. oh well. we will find out. until i forsee lots of sad days looking at the my new gold tips i dont get to shoot.
    I know what your feeling, but I know Martin CS will come through. It sounds like you don't have a backup bow just like me.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

No backup bow is NO BOW during archery season. $ tight for alot of folks I know, living on disability. There's some great deals on last years bows on EBay for 200-300 dollar range, throw a economical Truglo $39 sight and a WB rest and keep in the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I know what your feeling, but I know Martin CS will come through. It sounds like you don't have a backup bow just like me.

A.S
    You are correct. No back-up. Only have my silencer. :-( i just hope everything gets settled quickly. Because the situation with my bow is unique but a week ago Joel, i believe, was his name, at martin said they would take care of it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post

A.S
    You are correct. No back-up. Only have my silencer. :-( i just hope everything gets settled quickly. Because the situation with my bow is unique but a week ago Joel, i believe, was his name, at martin said they would take care of it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JasePohl View Post
    sorry about your loss(for the time being)but if joel said he will take care of it then it shall be done.hope you get back up and shooting soon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    sorry about your loss(for the time being)but if joel said he will take care of it then it shall be done.hope you get back up and shooting soon
    Sounds like Joel is thee man! I just hope he remembers me taking to him on the phone. Didnt think i was gonna miss it this much lol

Post Thanks / Like

Can tell u one thing if Joel is handling it ur problem is fixed nuf said good luc

Post Thanks / Like

There is a reason Martin Archery exsists. It's called CS and Joel. Send it in ASAP. In the mean time find a good backup. Bows are mechanical and they will fail from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like

well im stoked! talked to my local shop and sounds like Martin sent out new limb(s) and cam(s) to fix the problem. dont know if both top and bottom or just top. but hey nobody i dont care who it is beats Martin for their customer service! thanks guys!!!