Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We had a littlle bit of fun today!

Post Thanks / Like

How come the "Instructor A.S" is not shooting.... Should get yourself a backup bow.... hehehe...

i also didnt notice the two arrows. just after you mentioned. i take another look, i saw the bottom two arrows.... hehehe.. i didnt laugh... i just smiled.

How come no picture of you appearing in the shootout??? hahahaha....
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daiwateampenn View Post
    How come the "Instructor A.S" is not shooting.... Should get yourself a backup bow.... hehehe...
    Hey! That's not funny! LOL I want to get a new bow someday.....once college is done.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

i also didnt notice the two arrows. just after you mentioned. i take another look, i saw the bottom two arrows.... hehehe.. i didnt laugh... i just smiled.

How come no picture of you appearing in the shootout??? hahahaha....
    Hey, watch it there, LOL. I can appreciate what Brad is going through. I have often times gone out to my archery club to practice and got roped into coaching or "bow teching" and never taken my bow off the hook, or gotten maybe a half dozen shots all evening. Helping others can be very rewarding in and of itself. Good job, Brad. It's all part of the fun.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Hey! That's not funny! LOL I want to get a new bow someday.....once college is done.

A.S
    good decision..... especially when the time u start earn ur own sweat money...

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Hey, watch it there, LOL. I can appreciate what Brad is going through. I have often times gone out to my archery club to practice and got roped into coaching or "bow teching" and never taken my bow off the hook, or gotten maybe a half dozen shots all evening. Helping others can be very rewarding in and of itself. Good job, Brad. It's all part of the fun.
    Just so envy that archer coaching archer.... i have to shoot all the time alone.... and nobody there to coach or share opinion or discuss on shooting...
    Bowless..... shopping for one now, Sureloc Challenger + Viper Scope, Trophy Ridge Revolution, GoldTIP + Blazer Vane + Accunocks, Home Made Front Stab 28", and Side Stab 11", Carter 2 Special.

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Just so envy that archer coaching archer.... i have to shoot all the time alone.... and nobody there to coach or share opinion or discuss on shooting...
    One tip for you! video yourself shooting. Watch the video and see what you are doing right and wrong. My son Arrow splitter has done this and improved his shooting ability. It is also fun to do because it put you on the spot to shoot correctly.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Good job, Brad. It's all part of the fun.
    Thanks Barry.

Yeah, and to think, as a machinist I might even make my own compound bow.
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 08-02-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    One tip for you! video yourself shooting. Watch the video and see what you are doing right and wrong. My son Arrow splitter has done this and improved his shooting ability. It is also fun to do because it put you on the spot to shoot correctly.

Hutch
    Did it a few time. but from the side, but cant get the front video, hehehe.. maybe illusion of and something in front of me, makes me cant shoot the bow.. hahaha... Think too much of hitting the camera, infact the camera is far off the arrow path....

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post

Yeah, and to think, I as a machinist I might even make my own compound bow.
    Great... if you do... make sure its in the market..... i will get one on my hand....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post

Hutch
    That's a good idea Hutch. One I've wanted to do for a long time and just forget to take the camcorder along. The pisser is that I spend so much time helping others that it just slips my mind. I've really wanted to critique my own form just to check body and shoulder alignment while aiming. I'm pretty certain after 39 years that I have my draw length optimized for me as I know what we call "correct" draw length is not some number derived from measurements or charts, but how a bow holds and aims at full draw. In my case I'm solid as a rock once I get settled, but with a case of target panic I'm locked and solid just on the left edge of the spot no matter the distance. And I also know that adjusting the sight isn't the answer; gotta work on that brain thing.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver